Don't Play DFS...at least not with more than a couple of bucks. I've continued to play and I've discovered two reasons why I should stop (I've taken all my money out but $20).

1. The amount payed to the house is way to high at 20%
and new for 2016
2. It is nearly impossible to find actual players on the sites anymore. You are nearly always facing a computer.

Between the Legal Issue and the Playability issue, there is no room for the casual player. It's no longer a sucker bet, it's simply throwing your money away.

7.25.2015

Visualize Awfulness

On Victiv, I thought I'd play it cute and use the Dodgers pitching staff versus a Mets team that considers Juan Uribe and Kelly Johnson as hitting upgrades.  Use the savings to load the roster, play in a low dollar, high reward tournament.  The Dodgers Staff put up a -15.5; I wouldn't have thought the Mets would have scored 15 runs for the rest of the month. The visual of this is awesome.  They don't have a way to graph negative numbers. I think I came in last.

And then on Yahoo, I missed cashing in a similar tournament by 1 point and 4 places.  I ran Tommy Milone out instead of the unavailable Zach Lee.

You're not really enjoying this game if you can't laugh at yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...