Don't Play DFS...at least not with more than a couple of bucks. I've continued to play and I've discovered two reasons why I should stop (I've taken all my money out but $20).

1. The amount payed to the house is way to high at 20%
and new for 2016
2. It is nearly impossible to find actual players on the sites anymore. You are nearly always facing a computer.

Between the Legal Issue and the Playability issue, there is no room for the casual player. It's no longer a sucker bet, it's simply throwing your money away.

7.20.2015

My First Cash Game on Yahoo DFS

Played in a 50 player 50/50 on Yahoo, my first cash game there and came in second to....

Huy Nguyen is a professional poker player with lifetime earnings over a half a million dollars. There's been talk about Yahoo attracting some of the big dogs from the gambling world and this guy pops up ahead of me in my DFS contest.   Interesting....

Now I know he could be a fake account, but it would be a really obscure celebrity to try create a fake account around.  And because most of us have a past history with Yahoo, you sort of have to go with your real name, unless you used a fake name in your office Fantasy Football League when you starting playing 6 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...