Don't Play DFS...at least not with more than a couple of bucks. I've continued to play and I've discovered two reasons why I should stop (I've taken all my money out but $20).

1. The amount payed to the house is way to high at 20%
and new for 2016
2. It is nearly impossible to find actual players on the sites anymore. You are nearly always facing a computer.

Between the Legal Issue and the Playability issue, there is no room for the casual player. It's no longer a sucker bet, it's simply throwing your money away.

6.28.2015

Can't Win Em All

No NASCAR race last week, so I had two weeks to think about my next lineup, and just didn't feel good about it.  Wound up with an awful outing losing 4 of 5 contests on the day (17-4 on the year).

One nice thing about DFS is no matter how awful your day is; there is somebody out there who's having a worse one than you.  Here's the one match I won:

Please note the mocking little flipped car graphic next Casey Mears, Martin Truex, and Carl Edwards names.  The Crash is the the DFS Nascar equivalent of your pitcher tossing out a negative outing.  There really should be a graphic like the flipped car next to your pitcher when he sucks for the night.  Maybe, a silhouette of Bartolo Colon giving you the finger, who knows?

As I bragged a bit when I won, I felt it would be dishonest not to report on my losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...